Saturday, June 16, 2012

WHAT ABOUT BOB? by Barbara Hartwell

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pinocchio Exposes "The Real Barbara Hartwell"???



BOB CRISCUOLO AKA PINOCCHIO
The Medical Conspiracy
Saturday, June 16, 2012
5-7 PM Eastern Time
Listen live:

Last week I exposed an aggressive busybody and psycho stalker named Michelle Wolven, one of the cast of characters in the Freak Show who is launching attacks against Dr. Antonella Carpenter of Lase Med Inc.

Michelle Wolven is now also attacking Barbara Hartwell, falsely accusing me of "using a fake name" and "telling fake stories" in my appearances as a guest on Dr. Carpenter's radio show, The Medical Conspiracy. Wolven falsely accused me of being a "family member" of Dr. Carpenter.

Michelle Wolven's idiotic claims are refuted here:

I have also learned that Michelle Wolven, in true Busybody-from-Hell fashion, is now trying to get into my PRIVATE business by contacting known associates of mine, whose contact info is public, unlike mine. I can assure Ms. Wolven that she is wasting her time, as no friend of mine would ever discuss me or my business with a busybody/stalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment