Monday, February 25, 2013

Letter to U.S. Attorney from Former FBI Agent Geral Sosbee in Support of Dr. Carpenter


Geral Sosbee: Champion of Liberty


















NOTE: I received this letter by e-mail from my dear friend and professional colleague Geral Sosbee. For as long as I have known him, over the past dozen years, he has consistently stood up for those innocent persons targeted for persecution, with no compromises.


Geral has reviewed the documents related to this case, as I have, and is outraged, as I am, that Dr. Carpenter is being treated as if she were a criminal, when nothing could be further from the truth, as there is no basis whatsoever for such a charge as "mail and wire fraud".

Geral Sosbee's Letter to U.S. Attorney


I am writing to you (as Barbara Hartwell has done) as a friend and supporter of Dr. Antonella Carpenter, who is now unlawfully  the target of a Grand Jury Investigation on the false charges of "mail and wire fraud."

I fully & intimately understand the illegal actions that are often taken by federal authorities against political Targets generally because I too have been subjected to torture and attempted murder by fbi  assassins with the full participation of DOJ.


No comments:

Post a Comment