Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fight to the Death for Truth


Fight to the death for truth and the Lord God will fight for you.
 
Ecclesiasticus of Sirach
 
 
I was a guest on The Medical Conspiracy Saturday, December 29, 2012, hosted by Dr. Antonella Carpenter and Randy Simmons, on which we exposed psychiatrist Rima Laibow and her husband Major General Albert Stubblebine as governnment-sponsored perpetrators of mind control, among other atrocities, such as heinous abuse of innocent animals in voodoo-science psychic warfare  experiments.
 
 
The Mind Rapers
 
 
 
On January 4, 2013 I posted a report, which again exposed Laibow and Stubblebine for their demonic activities and crimes against humanity.
 
I also included a short summary written by Harry Link of Truth Broadcast Network, his favorable  comments promoting Rima Laibow, advertising a forthcoming show hosted by Howard Nema, on which Rima Laibow had accepted an invitation to be a guest. Harry Link called Laibow a "whistle-blower", which she most certainly is not.
 
My decision to expose Rima Laibow was based on her psy op video, "I am Adam Lanza's Doctor", which was posted all over the Internet, and was not prompted by Harry Link's promotion of her.
 
But the way I saw it, Harry Link was promoting false information about a fraudulent (and dangerous)  individual, which needed to be refuted for the benefit of those who care about the truth. So I presented some facts from my own research, and information based on my considered professional opinion as to the Psy Ops run by Laibow and her corrupt government cronies.

 Read more.


No comments:

Post a Comment